Saturday, July 22, 2006

Wisdom Wisdom Wisdom

I was listening to Dr AR Bernard's cd on my way back from cg juz now and wow, words of wisdom just flooded my mind. Even as I wanna pen down my thoughts now i struggle to recollect everything i heard.

"Be specfic with the things you pray for," he says. "Know what you want and ask God for it. Recieving is only for those who ask" It seems that we all already know this but it really became a revelation to me as for the past few weeks i have been so unsure of what i want in life, especially when looking for a job. It was reflected in the things I pray, uncertainty and double-mindedness. But now i am cleared of doubts.... i am gonna think carefully and pray carefully for a double-minded person is unstable and will not receive anything.

"You do not know what you cannot do until you do it" Another statement that struck me. how many times have we done something and then we look back and thought we should never have been able to do that? This one struck my heart real deep. The next time I think I do not have the ability to do something, I better think again cause i really do not know till I try.

Lord help me to trust You, to take that step of faith, to do that which You want me to do. Let me always be bold and courageous to try things which I have never done before. If I do something I have never done before, I can achieve something I have never achieved before. Amen

1 Comments:

Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

knock knock knock...... looking forward to more sharing from you ;o)

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home