Friends we are...
Friends we are... you and i! It's really amazing hw this friendship has blossomed over the past few months and here we are... our friendship still going strong = )
I just wanna say 'Thank you' for always being there... to listen and understand me... I knew i could always turn to you when i am down cos i knw you will be there unconditionally ... to pick me up and then tell me everything will be ok... you are just being you... there to share my ups and downs = )
The occassional visits to my hall... the telephone conversations we had n the lil card u gave me are your kind gestures to show me hw much you value this frienship as much as i do... I truly appreciate everything that you have done for me...
Yes, things will never stay the same because everyday our friendship is growing! No matter whom you choose to stick arnd with when term starts, just remember that i will be here anytime!
I dun have to say more because deep down, we both knw where this friendship stands = )
Take care n enjoy the hols! Cya arnd my dear fren...
Bao signs off...
I just wanna say 'Thank you' for always being there... to listen and understand me... I knew i could always turn to you when i am down cos i knw you will be there unconditionally ... to pick me up and then tell me everything will be ok... you are just being you... there to share my ups and downs = )
The occassional visits to my hall... the telephone conversations we had n the lil card u gave me are your kind gestures to show me hw much you value this frienship as much as i do... I truly appreciate everything that you have done for me...
Yes, things will never stay the same because everyday our friendship is growing! No matter whom you choose to stick arnd with when term starts, just remember that i will be here anytime!
I dun have to say more because deep down, we both knw where this friendship stands = )
Take care n enjoy the hols! Cya arnd my dear fren...
Bao signs off...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home