Friday, March 04, 2005

3 Mar 2005

Lord I thank You for all the friends You have given into my life. None of them come into my life without a purpose You have prepared. You say it is not good for man to be alone, and indeed You have blessed Your servant with much.

Lord I lift up everyone that has a part in my life into Your hands. You say he who has friends must himself be friendly. Father I pray You teach me to be a friend to my friends. Teach me to love and to give mysef to others. Lord no one will I ever take for granted but I pray You make me a good steward of my friends.

I lift up my friends into Your hands. I pray you bless and protect every single one of them. Let me make a difference in their lives and be a blessing to them. Teach me to give, to build , to edify, to forgive and most of all to love every single one You bring into my life. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home